Please carefully read T&C before purchasing our products or starting to use our website. By purchasing a product and/or using our website, you accept T&C.
Calzaturificio Bruno’s Srl is the owner of the brand La Badia and Brunos Original
1. The customer purchases at the price and the cost of shipment displayed.
2. The website shows the products accurately at their real characteristics. The seller declines any responsibility if, due to a particular configuration of customer’s device, the colors of the products could appear different from the original
3. Items featured on the website reflect their actual availability in colors and sizes. Once an order has been received, the seller reserves the right to reconfirm the availability of the merchandise. The customer will be informed if, for any reason, the item ordered is not available or the order cannot be processed as per customer’s request
4. The agreement of sale is completed at the seller confirmation sent by e-mail to the customer. The prices are in Euro and include Italian taxes. The cost of shipment is indicated at the end of the order before final confirmation
5. 5. We accept the following methods of payment:
– CREDIT CARD (Visa and Mastercard)
All transactions are processed by secure server and we guarantee to the customer an high range of protection of data. The customer credit card details will be protected in an electronic bank system, provided by Banca Sella.
If available funds are enough and bank details provided by the customer are valid, the transaction will be immediately processed. The credit card is charged as soon as the order is ready to be shipped
– BANK TRANSFER
The customer will receive bank details to do the transfer via email and have to send the copy of payment by fax/email within 48 hours
6. The cost of shipment is:
Italy – Free
UE Countries -15 euros (free – orders over 200 euros)
Group 1 Extra-UE countries – 30 euros (free – orders over 400 euros)
Group 2 Extra-UE countries – 40 euros (free – orders over 400 euros)
The cost does not include taxes for international shipments
7. Packages sent within UE countries do not contain invoices. All the shipments outside of UE will include the official invoice that declares the value of the single articles
8. At the delivery, the Customer must check the package before signing the proof of delivery. If the package looks damaged or the tape does not appear intact, the Customer must sign with reserve
9. The Customer has the right to return the goods purchased on this website within 14 business days by the delivery date. To apply for the return, the customer must enter the Returns section on our website. Completing the procedure, the seller will send a confirmation via email.
The return is free from Italy, if sent by GLS Executive. The seller will schedule the return shipment and will provide all details of pick up to the customer,
If the customer will ship the package by a different carrier, the return shipment costs will be charged to the customer.
Returns from UE countries costs 15 euro.
The products must the returned to the following address:
Calzaturificio Bruno’s srl – Via del Parlamento Europeo 11 – 50018 Scandicci – Firenze
10. In addiction to the previous point, the right of the customer to return goods will only be valid if respected the following conditions:
returned goods must not be used, consumed, washed or damaged,
returned goods must be in the original shoe box
At the receiving of the goods, the seller will check the condition of the package received according to the declared conditions. Then, the seller will send an e-mail to the customer with the acceptance of the return and begin the procedure for refunding. Refunds will be credited back via the original method of payment within 10 days.
12. By using this website customers accept their actions are ruled by the Italian laws. Calzaturificio Bruno’s does not guarantee the conformity of the website with laws of other countries